Winneconne Area Specialist!
- FULL-TIME REALTOR
- Certified Residential Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Life-long Winneconne Resident
- Village Trustee (Village Board Member) for the Village of Winneconne 2009-2021
- Director, Winneconne Area Education Foundation 2012-2021
- Director, Winneconne Area Community Foundation
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member: Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- 2008 & 2009 Vice President of the Winneconne Area Chamber of Commerce
Growing up on a farm and being in a small community has surely shaped my work ethic. I feel that is what makes me stand out from the rest, I have a strong connection to the local communities and have a great ability to understand your needs, and fulfill them better than expected. When it comes to selling or buying your home it is most likely the single most valuable investment you will ever make. Why not make sure you have someone who understands the market and works toward your needs to find you that perfect house you will come to enjoy for years or sell your current home without the hassles of advertising, stressful negotiations and confusing paperwork?
I am a Realtor, bound by a strict code of ethics and backed by an endless world of resources that makes your home selling and buying process much easier for you, at the same time giving your listing maximum exposure.
One of the greatest perks to being with an un-franchised company is simple: We are Local and specialize in our Local markets giving you our strong marketing edge over the competition. My great presence on the Web also proves that we don't have to be a national company to get exposure! I work for you and get the results and customer service that will keep you talking! Give me a try and see how I can be the Key to your Future.
Specialties: Residential, Land, Move-Up Home, Luxury Homes, Acreage, Farm And Ranch, Investment, Relocation, Commercial, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, New Construction, Retirement